Sorry, no properties matching your current search criteria, please expand your search criteria and retry. Thank you.
Tenants, We can assist with your rental property search. Search above using post code or town. If you can not see any suitable properties listed with us currently, kindly email your exact rental property requirements and we will try to find suitable properties for you.
Typical steps for tenants
- (*) Search and view suitable properties within budget and those available around tenant’s move-in date. Check if offered furnished or UNFURNISHED prior to viewing.
- (*) Make and agree offer terms with agent
- (*) Pay 1 week’s rent equivalent to secure the property. You may loose some of this commitment deposit if you withdraw your intension to rent.
- (*) Agent will do an external or internal refence and document checks
- (*) Tenancy agreement (AST) will be drafted and shared with applicants prior to signing
- (*) Move in money is typically required 24hrs before move-in. This is 1st months rent and additional 4 weeks deposit typically. In some cases, tenants are expected to pay 6 monthly in advanced when they are overseas students etc. wo are unable to pass a UK credit / income check.
- (*) AST signed on / before check-in. External inventory clerk may be present at the check-in.
- (*) Property may be managed by agent or landlord directly – tenants will be advised prior of relevant contact etc.
|Tenant admin fees||NIL – We DO NOT charge any general tenant admin fees.|
|Lost Keys||Cost will vary depending on the complexity of the lock / security divide PLUS any 3rd party fees from locksmith / handyman etc.. Receipts will be provided|
|Change of tenants Fee||In most cases, this is FREE. However in some cases we may have to apply a nominal fee which we will discuss and agree with tenants in advanced. This will not exceed the £50 government guided limit.|
|End of tenancy cleaning and other damage deductions||In most cases, an external inventory company will do a formal check-in and check-out. We will discuss any deductions with the outgoing tenant(s) and will provide receipts where necessary.|
|Late payment of rent (14 days after the rent due date)||3% above Bank of England base rate if landlord insists|
- Our managed property’s tenancy deposits are securely registered and held by Deposit Protection Service DPS (www.depositprotection.com)
Contact us from “Contact Us” page for any queries – We are open 7 days a week.